Parisi Speed School Sports Performance Evaluation
The fastest way to become a better athlete starts with an honest assessment of current athletic abilities. Without an athletic performance evaluation, it’s impossible to realistically create goals and monitor progress. That’s why at Parisi Speed School at Cherry Hill in South Jersey, we always start with a sports performance evaluation.
Why Do a Sports Performance Evaluation?
The sports performance evaluation is critical to every athlete in our program for four main reasons:
- Assesses the current level of an athlete’s ability.
- Allows for proper grouping of the athlete in our program.
- Allows for the development of the proper exercise prescription.
- Allows us to record and monitor progress while in our program.
Progress monitoring helps us to identify the athlete’s individual strengths and weaknesses to ensure Parisi training coaches focus on the correct athletic training areas.
The athletic performance evaluation is mandatory for every athlete who enters Parisi Speed School at Cherry Hill. During the sports performance evaluation, athletes will experience the following:
- Our signature dynamic warm-up
- Examination during running analysis procedures
- Physical speed and strength tests
After the sports performance evaluation, every athlete and parent will meet individually with the head evaluator and review the results; the parent and athlete then will have the correct information with which to select the appropriate sports performance training program.